Saturday, August 29, 2009

"Tung hoon" rocks my world!

Today is such a fun fun day!! As in Friday!! AND... THE STUDY BREAK IS STARTING!!! WOO HOOO!!!!!

Submitted my BIOSTAT assignment!! WEEEE!!! Crashed AIMS lecture today.. Haha.. Pretty much interesting.. Then went to see Bob to change my course.. Hmm.. Probably studying like one year and a half if I were to take single degree double major in biomed and molecular biology with statistic as a minor.. Hmm.. or should I stick to the double degree, triple major.. Hmm... And I'm sooo sorry, Hong Ming!! I may be doing my honours in Perth if I can even take Honours... T.T!!!

We had potluck at Mia/ Ashlee/ Joannie's place again.. Hahaha!! This time, the food is really really great!!! =))) Really enjoyed today!! Laugh like a mad woman sia... Hahahah!!! Today there's dong fen!!!! My favourite!!! I still miss my hotplate fufu!!!!

The food at the potluck!!! Yummy!!!

The dessert of the day: Roti ___ dessert.. Its roti prata with custard and plum jam.. Super yummy!!! =))

This is what that really made my study break start with a great bang! Don't you think the hair is pretty and nice?? =)))

And after I got back, I learn how to play a guitar from Kenrick!! This is so cool la!! Learnt E, A and D major, a simple Sweden song (half way i think), and the deep purple from School of Rock.. Hahaha!! This is so cool can!!! And furthermore, he can play a lot a lot a lot a lot of songs!!! And the best thing is that he can play the song just by hearing it.. T.T.. I'm so jealous!!!

And why is all my flatmates so multi-talented?? Zzzz... And I'm simply mesmerize by Kenrick!! Furthermore, he's handsome too!!!

Hahaha!! So much so study break.. Gonna need to do lotsa studying even if its study break.. Booo....
  1. Biostat Lecture 3 and 4
  2. Genetics Mutations chapters (3 in total)
  3. Study Biochemistry Module 2
  4. Helping out in Murdoch Uni's Open day
  5. Finish the Genetics Question Bank
  6. Scan Genetics tutorial 3
  7. Meeting Max Cake on Mon
  8. And bringing my two LOVELY sisters around Perth from Thurs to Sun which on the following day after they left, I have to sit for the biochemistry test.. Zzzz..
And if I didn't manage to score at least an 8 for this test, I will delete one application from facebook.. T.T!!!

=) Happy STUDY BREAK!!!! =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment