Thursday, September 10, 2009

Why aren't you changing for the better?

I came to realize that I’m kind of afraid being in a room with a lot of people. It’s really true that I’ve changed… to a timid person already. I used to love crowds and really love to interact with people. And now… what a drastic change! Ever since that day, I think I’ve changed a lot (probably to more timid and scared). I wonder why… T.T

Today, we had a birthday celebration for Ashlee, Carmen and Cynthia. Although there are lots of people, I think it’s pretty good. Talked to few people like Jennifer, Carmen and Eunice (they’re nice!!) and yea.. Pretty much enjoyed myself.

And I’m still scared (probably due to the trauma of so many people?)..

Where’s my independent self???

- 51 days to exams! –

No comments:

Post a Comment