Friday, October 23, 2009

Ah ... Ho ho ho..

Got back my biostat assignment.. And it sure feel weird..

Coz I have 2 bonus marks because of something which I have no idea why.. With that bonus marks, it kind of cancelled ‘the effect of never doing the assignment to Shu Hui’s expectation’ but it feels WEIRD!! I just feel that my lecturer just wanna give marks freely?? Oh well, I benefitted from it so I don’t really care. It just means that I don’t have to put too much pressure on myself for the main examination for biostat compared to other subjects *gasps* *cough* biochem *cough* *gags* GENETICS *cough cough*…

And biochem elective is getting on my nerves… Too much to study and memorizing.. Same as genetics.. Why the heck do we have to know definition? Inversion is just like flipping my hand, so what for define that damn thing man! Furthermore, biostat’s project is like soooo much thing to do, just because I want to get that idiotic 20%!!! They’re all driving me nuts! And I’m so gonna score well for them!!! Zzz…

No comments:

Post a Comment