Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I realized Perth doesn’t have daylight saving time.. LOL.. And yea.. you guys must have guessed that I did something dumb before realizing that.. Well.. yea.. I kinda did.. Turned up an hour earlier to meet my lecturer.. LOL.. But anyway learned something.. Zzzz…

Been studying ‘overnight’ and this afternoon too.. And I came to realize that I hate the combination of alcohol and smoke. It is enough to make me feel VERY annoyed. I often wondered if people could just save that damn bloody money that was used to buy cigarettes, I would have like billions and billions of apple crumbles to eat… Zzzzz…

DAMN.

And I am soooo waiting for today to come.. It means that I can SPENT MONEY AGAIN!!! Grocery shopping!!! YEAAAA!!!! Haha.. And I decided to eat better since it’s the exam month… Need to nourish my brain.. Hahahahaha!!!Happy Halloween!! Although its sad that my Halloween is spend on studying.. I’m so going to a Halloween party next year!!

Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment