Monday, October 19, 2009

The last entry before I have no internet access

Hahaha!! Last entry before there's no internet access for me until 27th!! (unless I can be bothered to walk to the library..)

Its 34 days left to exams..

And on Saturday, it was a freaking 37 degrees. LOL. I could probably survive in 40 degree in summer.. But I'm not gonna risk it and I'm gonna camp either in the anatomy museum or at the library.. Haha.

So yea.. Kudos to study!!

Upcoming events:
  1. Biochem test (26th Oct)
  2. Genetic test (28th Oct)
  3. Biochem Upgrade test (2nd Nov)
  4. Biostat Assignment (6th Nov)
  5. Biostat Project (6th Nov)
  6. *Biochem Upgrade test 2 (9th Nov)
I'm still thinking whether I should take the second upgrade test for my second module.. I got a 7.6 out of 10.. If I take the upgrade test the chance of me getting higher than it is around 20%.. But I'm trying to aim for a high distinction and possibility the best result out of the cohort.. DAMN. What should I do!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment