Saturday, November 14, 2009

I lost my flexibility!!!!!!!

Ok.. This is gonna be backposted.. Coz I kept my lan cable and am lazy to plug it to my com since I have already bundle it nicely.. the only way is to unbundle it and plug which I’m simply to lazy to do it.. =)

This is how you used laziness to help you study. Hahaha! =)) So no restaurant city and no fishing until I overcome this laziness (and I don’t have to!). =))) Hahahhahaha!! 8 days more to exams!!

And I lost my flexibility already!!! I cant put my head to the ground when I’m doing a “split” (well.. its not called a split but just putting your legs 90˚ parallel to each other.. Zzz).. I’m SOOOOOO dead when I come back to training.. Everyone’s gonna revenge for what I did to them… T.T!!!!

NooooO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment