Monday, December 21, 2009

I WILL SURVIVE (all the heights, dance and everything!)

Ok. Proven.. I can't dance.. So dun para para me.. T.T

And I'm bloody scared of height. Just to let u people know.

DON'T TORTURE ME ANYMORE!!! ELSE I'M GOING BACK TO PERTH IMMEDIATELY!!!

But today's a fun day with Aiwei and Pei Jun EXCEPT FOR THE FORCING ME TO CLIMB PART. I'm still in shock!! Hahahhaa.. But the sad part is I spent quite a lot of money.. Maybe I should bring bread from tml onwards... T.T..

Learn tiger claw today from training.. Which is really difficult to do because my hand is a bit weird.. But JIA YOU!!!!! =)) Thanks Gui Xin and Kim Song for the guidance! I see the word guidance.. Is it wrong or am i just sensitive to the word 'dance'?

I gonna get some sleep soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment