Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lesson 1: Think positively.

Thinking back.. I should be thankful for everything...

I'm thankful for my family who helped me so much when I'm in Perth and back in Singapore. And not forgetting that they sponsor me for my transportation money so far...

I'm thankful for doing the second upgrade test for biochemistry. If not.. I wouldn't have gotten a high distinction for my Biochem II since my exam results are crappy...

I'm thankful for my results (although the marks didn't meet my expectations, I'm lucky that I can get the grades that I wished for...)

I'm thankful that I've gotten a chance to go overseas to study and meet and know more about these wonderful people.

I'm glad that I chose Murdoch University instead of others as the professors there are very friendly and helpful.

I'm really fortunate to be living in Perth as the cost of living is low so I can save as much as possible...

I'm glad I still have friends here in Singapore who waited for me to come back and meet them (to give presents to them, hahaha.)

I'm happy that I'm helping to do research in Wallace's lab (FOC).

I'm really happy that I have been into a relationship with you although I'm sad that it ended. But nonetheless, I'm really glad that I was once your girlfriend.

I'm thankful that I'm still the Koh Shu Hui that you guys know.. But less of the violent part (I insisted on saying that!) and more of the gentle and demure Shu Hui. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment