Friday, December 25, 2009

Merrrry Christmas, everyone!

Bad bad week for me.. I'm still sick.. And it's Christmas.. Hahaha.. And its the reason why I still sick now.. Hahahaha.. Sounds complicated? I'm sure it is... Hahahaha!

I need to apologise to the karate ppl.. Hahaha.. I think I'm too mean.. Haha.. Shouldn't have even tell them off.. Hahaha.. Since it's not my problem already... I should really just concentrate on getting my life back or even be happy while I still can.. Hahaha.. SO yea... I'm sorry to say things on Wednesday... Hahahaha... You guys just do your best and don't regret what you have done... =)

I think I should also apologise to the lab people too.. I've been sick for this week and haven't been helping you guys much too.. Felt useless.. hahahha.. But nvm.. Next week, I will do my best in helping you guys!!!

I wonderr why am I not getting well soon.. Hahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment