Thursday, January 14, 2010

Live your life to the fullest..

Everyone is telling me that...

Do not have any regrets.. Life is short.. And I'm going back to Perth soon... Although I'm VERY looking forward to be back there but there's people I miss here in SG... Hahahaha!!

Things to update..

I worked for a PAID job! Hahahaha! That means I'm slightly richer (well, I don't think I will be having bread for lunch now in TP... Hahahaha!)

I'm gonna update and revamp this blog after 22nd! =)))

Gonna go to all the museums, attractions and all the nature parks in Singapore and take TONS and TONS of pictures!! =)))

Gonna do up a list to buy for myself! (Live for myself to not regret my life!)

I'm finally doing something for myself!!!! Hahahha! Must learn from Guan Wei la.. Must love myself a lot a lot a lot!! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment