Tuesday, February 2, 2010

crappy craps that was made up by some crappy thoughts of a crappy girl

Wee!! Fulfilled quite a number of things for the past few days!!

1) Went prawning on Sun evening.. Its damn cruel coz we bbq-ed the prawns straight away.. So.. NO MORE PRAWNING OR FISHING until I get over it (I think its for the rest of my life)....

2) Went Singapore Flyer at NIGHT!!! LOL!!! And we have the whole capsule to ourselves (coz we went a few minutes before it closes.. LOL!!)

3) Took NEOPRINTS!!! HAHHAHAHHA!! So funny!! It made me think of the times when my friends and I took neoprints together!!! Hahahhahaha!! I wanna take more neoprints too!!! ^^

4) Went marina barrage with my primary school friends and had great fun there!!! hahhaha!! (even though we didn't manage to fly kite, we played cards instead!) One of the police/security guard still walked over and asked if we're gambling or not!! Hahhahahha!!

And I'm going back soon!! Next thing to do is to meet up with EVERYBODY before I fly off.. I'm fully booked for this week!! And I have not started packing!!!! Zzzz!!!! Super crap!!

And I'm hungry now.. I think a worm resides in my stomach...

No comments:

Post a Comment