Friday, February 12, 2010

Hahaha! Internet is finally up!!! And 2 days more to Perth.. Hahaha.. Now I dun feel like going back.. Hahaha.. Read some of learning guides of the subjects.. Makes me wanna freak out... T.T

Today also accomplish quite a number of stuffs.. I'm 90% packed already thanks to Lao Ren hahahaha! Then go and buy some missing stuffs too.. And I have new shoes~ Haahaha!! =))

After which, went to his house and have steamboat dinner.. Hahaha.. A bit ps even after having dinner with them countless times already.. But this time it's the last one before I fly to Perth.. so super ps laaaaaaaa.... Oh oh! I finally got a chance to take LRT! Hahahhaa! Its soo cool!!! Hahahahaha!!

Okay I think I sounded as if I'm so tourist in SG. Hahahaha! But anyway a few more days before I enjoy my life before going back to be a full time hardcore student.. Hahahha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment