Sunday, February 21, 2010


Long due pictures are finally up..

To Frementle: 14th Feb 2010
Taken on the Sunday, 14th Feb.. Why red and so coincidental? Coz its Chinese New Year!!!

The wide range of cheese in Frementle Market. Oh oh.. They changed their layout too!

Selling my sister is cheaper than buying this lobster like thingy.. Any taker for my sis?

To marketcity: 20th Feb 2010
Act 1: Natural

Act 2: Pretending to be a pig

Act 3: *This is not a act* Digging nose. Hahaha! Don't worry I wont posting this in fb. =)

On the way to Market City.. The bus driver totally disregard the "bus alighting" button to stop or maybe the button was spoilt. Hmm.. Thus we backtracked.

While waiting for the bus.. Nice scenery isn't it..

Lost in the wildness.. Kahang's emoing, Ruth seemed to be very lost and me admiring some tree, Lol.

Stuffs that we (Kahang, Kobi and me) bought!

Oh yea.. Maybe I'll just poop some more panadol and start to study.. Sigh.. Am I taking Sheena's luck?? =((

No comments:

Post a Comment