Thursday, February 18, 2010

NECK PAIN!! NECK PAIN!!! NECK PAIN!!!!! Zzzz...

Ytd took a nap and I think I slept in a very strange position.. That must be how I got it.. Yesterday was really painful.. And today.. It's still the same!! I think I got Sheena's luck already.. Zzz.. But okay la.. I must remain optimistic! Study!!!

Things that happened to me:
  1. Overcharged by village for rent (coz they say I did not pay on the 8th.. but i wrote in email and apparently it is considered some spam or junk mail.. Zzz)
  2. Stain my jeans with ORANGE HIGHLIGHTER.. So cool right? I think I got most of it out already.. Haha..
  3. Got a 1 hr timer heater cum fan instead of the one without the timer.. So unfair!! Gonna ask for a new one again!!
  4. Hostel dun provide lamp while they did last semester..
  5. Their washing machine rate increase from $2 to $3 already!!! "WHY THE INCREASE? WE ALREADY PAID FOR THE UTILITIES FEE AND THE INCREASED RENT, SO WHY IS IT STILL INCREASING??"
  6. All my tests are on Wednesday! And most of them clashes with each other!! How cool is that?
I will be strong!! Zzzz!!

Oh yea.. There's the quiz that Carmen and Kobe took during analytical chemistry.. And I find it super cool.. Hahaha.. Solved it pretty fast too.. Hahhaha..

There's more in the website too.. Try it if u feel challenged today!
My second in rabbit but not in tail
My third in up but not down
My fourth in tiara not in crown
My fifth in tree you plainly see
My whole a food for you and me


No comments:

Post a Comment