Thursday, February 25, 2010

THIS IS AWESOME.

I saw Ryan (My biostat lecturer) at Kardinya today!!! And guess what!! He said that I scored the second highest in biostat exam! Soooo CoooL!!!! =))) He really make my day!!! Hahahahaha!! I'm soo happy!!!! Woooo Hoooooo!!!!! =))))))))))

But the happy stuffs aside.. something bad happened.. Sigh... And came to know that I have quite a lot of assignments, projects to do.. Hahaha.

Things to do:
  1. Genetics Major Project - Have to research..
  2. Biomed Physio - Research about Beta-thalassemia
  3. Biomed Physio - Read Histology Practical!
  4. MOD - Group Project (Details known after Mon, so I'll slack for now. =))
  5. MOD - Some assignment
Actually, it doesn't seemed to be a lot.. But when you're doing individually.. IT SEEMS TO BE PILING UP!! Hahahaha!

Maybe it's because I'm too happy over Ryan's words.. But.. He really made my day!!! =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment