Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hee hee! Wednesday is finally over!! There's goes my two tests!!! Alright! I think I did alright on that MGEN quiz and did real badly for Biomed Physio.. Hahhaa.. I've already lost 3 marks already.. =((( Dun think about it.. Sigh..

But on the bright side, it's over!!! FINALLYY!!!!!! Hahahhaha! But today quite good day for me... Firstly my MGEN prelim plan is really well done so it means we dun have to spend more time doing that darn thing! Hahaha!!

Secondly, Evonne brought us to Ikea.. So we had meatballs for lunch! Hee hee! =)) We also walked around Ikea and found several interesting room design haha.. Like a build-in changing room for children in their own room. Haha. So cute! =))

Haha! =)) But anyway, today's a good day! Cheer up and watch SS501! Hahahahha! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment