Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I donated blood today! In Australia!! Haha.. But the bad thing is I felt dizzy in the evening.. Maybe its because I'm still in low blood pressure and I keep squatting and standing up so my body couldn't take it.. Haha.. Lucky, there's Ka Hang. She cooked dinner for me. Haha. Thanks Ka Hang!

The blood donation procedures is sooo different from Singapore! Firstly, you've got to make an appointment to donate blood. Those people who turned up without an appointment was rejected... Secondly, their's a literally a blood mobile station. Its something like those mobile dentist back in secondary school. Haha.. Thirdly, the nurse basically is serving you all the way (from medical history/ checkup all the way to the end of the donation). Its so different back in Singapore! Haha. And they used the normal sticky bandage instead of the colourful 'donate blood' sticky bandage (used in Singapore). Hahaaa..

Shall rest more since I feel lazy now. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment