Saturday, April 24, 2010

Tomorrow's ANZAC Day for the Australians. Its to commemorate the soldiers and those who died in WW1.

When listening to the Last Post on TV (they were playing it before soccer starts I think), it made me realize how foolish I was when I'm back in my secondary school days. I remembered playing the Last Post on the fanfare trumpet. I have no idea how stupid I am to not realize how important that day is.. I shouldn't have the "Oh, its just another performance" attitude. So many people died during World War 1. It isn't right for us to live each day as if it is for granted. We should be thankful to all our forefathers for fighting bravely, regardless of which side they were fighting for. We should also learn from their mistakes and NEVER EVER EVER let a World War 3 appear.

I was having a talk with Andrea the other day. Chatted about this too. And it sure was scary thinking about World War 3. I mean, ww1 have the invention of tanks, ww2 have the nuclear bombs. So what about WW3? A combination of everything plus chemical and biological warfare! So no matter what, WW3 must not happen!

Rest in peace...

I hope those who started the war have repented even though they're died.. I mean, why do humans want to kill each other? If you hate that someone, move far away from them such that you will never see them again. So why bother killing that? Beside staining your hand and facing the death penalty, their family members, friends and relatives will be sad too. So don't ever kill people unless the reason is valid.

Just my two cents worth comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment