Monday, April 5, 2010

Woo. We had a long long long weekend (Fri till Mon) becoz of Good Friday and Easter holidays. I didn't know that they celebrate Good Friday and Easter here.. It's really a big thing; just like Chinese New year in a similar way.

Its study break for me but it's all spent on MGEN practical!! Heard from Ruth we have to follow them steps by steps so what's the point of writing a flow chart and all?!? But anyway its good to be led. Haha. Oh well. I have to thank Mr Yee Mon for integrating all these DRP stuffs (which is what I'm currently doing now) in my head. Haaa. I just hope that I'll be sharp and know what I'm doing.

Thanks to Ruth and Colin, I had wonderful dinners for today and yesterday! I think its some sort of a meal before death or something similar to that.

Really hope that the lab goes well... LET ME DO MY PURIFICATION AND LIGATION TML!

Real worried... SIGH...

No comments:

Post a Comment