Friday, May 7, 2010

bad day. rare day. amazing day.

Its amazing how just one bad situation can result in a bad day even when someone had a wonderful day that day.

One sentence. I really really don't like hearing people who just say vulgarities like its nothing.

Well, lets just change how I think. Today is a WONDERFUL day.

Firstly, I learnt something neat in one of the lectures. White cats are more susceptible to tumour formation than black cats coz white cats have lesser melanin than black cats; thus they are unable to protect against the UV rays from the sunlight which leads to mutation and blah blah blah and whoa la, cancer formation!

Secondly, I found out that ah beng talks like a real ah beng.. But that ah beng is a really really nice and clever guy. =)

Thridly, (this is the most amazing thing that happened after I came to Perth) Ivan called my name! Hahaha!!! Imagine that!!! How can someone not say my name for sooooo long? I've nv heard him say my name before!! And Kahang realises it too! Hahaha.. Isn't it simply amazing?? We three are known to be always together for this entire semester (hear it somewhere, i think its from Ruth's friend) already and this is the first time he say my name.. Hahaha!

Lastly, Kobi made a really really really delicious lava cake!! That's the best lava cake I've eaten so far. Although it kind of failed his expectation, but its super super delicious! Carmen also made banana raisin muffins too. Haha!

So in overall.. I really really had a WONDERFUL day! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment