Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Whoa... Its been a long long long time since I've blog-ed...

It has been a great holiday.. Because... I've found a job!!

Hahhaa.. Shitty pay but everything else is good! Hahahhaa! I mean u have free transport, free good asian food like radish cake (carrot cake in SG) and bak chou mee for every shift and good bosses and good chefs and all! What more can u complain about?!

=)))

Dreading for school to start.. I'm gonna hate AIMS so much that if there's a fb page on it, i'll join it immediately.. I'll be most also probably cursing the statistic unit and naming all the SPSS document into 'stupid assignment 1', 'baka assignment', 'hell of an assignment', 'brainless assignment', and whatever that is... Hahhaa.. But Ryan's gonna teach me again, so I must be motivated! =))

Let's hope I can juggle both work and studies well enough and not get another distinction again..

Whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment