Sunday, August 29, 2010

BASKET (adapted from my sis when I scold her SUPER NOOB)

Haha. Basket. That's the word when I remember ytd's workshop. Oh well.. It's over.. Need to get more % in all my other assignments to make up for it. Stupid stupid stupid workshop. I wish that it's individual work! AND BLOODY HELL TEST. Why is my test so difficult!! I could answer other people's questions but not mine.. BASKET! Zzzz... But well.. Now I know 80% of the gut CD4+ cells get depleted by 3 weeks. BASKET!

And my ke ai jie jie is sick.. Awww... But how she got her sore throat and flu.. Eat too much longan.. Zzzz.. =.=. Give me longan to eat.. Zzzz..

OOhh yea.. Something good happened yesterday.. Irene (the lady boss) treated me with mooncake! Hahhaha!! I was so happy!! Hahaha!! And I bet everyone was thinking what in the heck did I get so excited and happy for? Hahaha.. BUT I MISS MOONCAKE LIKE MAD. I wish my mum can make them for me.. I'll even eat the lotus and the red bean paste ones.. But I miss the strawberry paste with the non-bake skin one..

And its the start of the one week study break.. Things to do:

  1. Vacuum
  2. Pack my room
  3. Philosophy assignment
  4. AIMS learning objectives
  5. Stat lecture (26/8) - listen again
  6. Gene project (Omg I should really like complete half of it)
  7. Make some dessert (Craving for it)
Yup.. Let's hope that I can do all these.. BASKET.


- Shhuuu Huuiii -

No comments:

Post a Comment