Tuesday, August 24, 2010

crappy life.

Submitted my ANU summer scholarship application.. What's left is to scan a copy of my academic transcript and tell Prof. Bob about being my referee.. However, the chances are like 1 out of 50 man. The prof say that quite a number of students expressed interest in his project too.. So the chances of me getting is like really low as they probably have a stat major... Sigh...

And what's up with the philosophy assignment. I don't know how to write an entertaining script of four philosophers arguing about some scientific approach. If I know, I'll probably be a script writer.. Hellooo! I'm in science because I haven't have any creativity in me!!

And there's the HIV workshop. No one mentioned about meeting up and we are supposed to design a poster? Haha.. But I'm too scared to be labelled as a kiasu person to initiate a meeting..

Why are there so many depressing things happening lately...
- Shhuuu Huuiii -

No comments:

Post a Comment