Saturday, August 14, 2010

ROCK ON!

Finally, PGD workshop is over! Hahaha.. Heave a sigh of relief.. Hahaha.. I can safely say that my group is probably between the good and normal groups out there.. Haha.. Maybe our information is too little.. but everything else is pretty good.. haha.. Oh well.. It's over so just deal with it.

Goodbye REPRODUCTIVE TECHNOLOGY! It has been FUN studying you guys and reading numerous articles about you!!

I'm going to enjoy today morning (Grocery shopping) before starting on my stat assignment.. Haha.. Should take it easier as I think I'm falling sick soon.. Throat been really dry and I've got cough.. Haha.. It's probably too late to keep drinking but oh well.. water's gonna cure me.. Hahaha!

Things to do:

  1. Work (Sat night)
  2. Work (Sun morning)
  3. Grocery Shopping
  4. Stat assignment 1
  5. BRCA1 assignment (at least one component)
  6. Revise this week's AIMS' lectures
  7. Print notes
  8. Vacuum

And.. ROCK ON MAN!!! THE WORKSHOP IS ALL OVER!!!! WOO HOOO!!!!

- Shhuuu Huuiii -

No comments:

Post a Comment