Friday, September 17, 2010

Damage to the mitochondria causes Parkinson's Disease?

Lots of ups and downs this week.. But survived all these (Flat inspection, called to work, philosophy assignment marks, HIV marks).. What's left is the result of the ANU scholarship.. But seriously, what was I thinking when I'm applying to a stat scholarship instead of a research in science.. Probably because I'm too native... Ha. I can bet 90% that I'm not selected unless I have a applied statistic major.. HONESTLY. What the heck am I thinking!

If I'm not accepted.. I'll look around for honours project but most likely going to do under Matt's lab.. Haha.. I hope I'm not too noob for them.. And hope I can start my summer scholarship doing a bit of my honours project too.. Hahaha.

Weekends - Things to do:

  1. Eat dim sum! Haha!!!
  2. Listen to 3 lectopia
  3. Stat assignment 2
  4. Parkinson's workshop + Individual assignment
  5. Functional genomics revision

- Shhuuu Huuiii -

No comments:

Post a Comment