Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Major assignment is slowly killing me..

Ahhh.. I have no clue about my major assignment!! It's supposed to be easier than what I have thought!! Why is this so difficult?? All the website should be redesigned to make it idiot-proof!! I have two sets of location for my gene (which I have no clue on which one to choose coz they're both from reliable sources!), and I know that there's 11 alternative transcript for my gene too.. But how are they different?? I have no clue!!!! And where are they normally expressed? All tissue? But I don't think that's the answers they want!
OMG OMG OMG. And I can bet that my protein interactions will have like 30 plus proteins interacting with it.. T.T
Tell me how to keep it to 3 000 words?? Already have 500 words and I'm not even 10% done! Nooooo!!

Hahhahaha!! Need to spend more time on it.. My things to do list keeps piling up.. Sigh...

Things to do:

  1. Learning objectives (Should I give up on ART? Hmm..)
  2. Stat Assignment 2 (done one question alr.. But the rest are hard.. T.T)
  3. Stat Project (Started.. Probably only like 5% done?)
  4. AIMS Major Assignment
Must try to do as much as possible for this week.. Coz two weeks later I would have parkinson and malaria workshop.. and they're worth a lot! Stat assignment is also due on next Friday! 

You got to sit down and do your work man!



- Shhuuu Huuiii -

No comments:

Post a Comment