Monday, November 29, 2010

Goodbye freeedom

What is there to say.


Actually it ended on saturday, after the trip to rockingham. Oh yea. need to write a essay on how suay we were during the trip to rockingham. LOL.


This is the overall summary:

  1. Went to rockingham 3 times (to and fro)
  2. Individual suayness - KH lost her sunnies, Kobi talked to someone who really enthusiastic (too extreme i think) about the law system until he felt threatened (prob the wrong word to describe it but oh well), Ivan can't start the car, and I got "harassed" by little kids (with one keep saying F you to me, I wonder if he knows what he's saying)?

And ytd (since its monday now), started work again.. So tired.. But I wonder why haven't I taken a bath yet.. I should take a bath, wash my dishes and sleep. Oh well.. Because I was so busy playing RC and youtube-ing 2NE1.. LOL..


And I found a cool video of dara from 2NE1.. Haha!


DARA - KISS



- Shhuuu Huuiii -

No comments:

Post a Comment