Sunday, July 26, 2009

The 4kg worth of fats in Shu Hui

Pretty much boring today.. Did laundry in the afternoon.. Then facebooking until dinnertime.. Then we started to cook for 7 people namely, Alan and his parents, Sheena, Ka Hang, Carmen and myself.. Cooked up a feast.. There's broccoli, snow peas spouts, mashed potatos with gravy, fish and chips from freo, potato skin with chicken, cheese and mushroom... A lot of stuffs.. As usual, I finished up everything.. Zzzz... And because of the past few days, I gained a bloody 4kg.. Zzzzzzzz... I think I would need to wear a tag bearing my name on it when I go back to Singapore.. Coz I'm sure my family won't recognised me.. Zzzzz...

And from tomorrow onwards, I AM NOT EATING THE LEFTOVERS. I DON'T GIVE A !#*@&@&. Zzzzz....

P.S.: Freo's vegetables are freaking cheap. Should go on every weekend to stock up vegetables from there man...

No comments:

Post a Comment