Monday, July 27, 2009

Qi Sin.. LOL..

We went to a asian buffet dinner today with the volunteers.. Haha.. Its like A$15.. Haha.. Luckily its paid using the miscellaneous money Carmen and I pooled in.. Hahaha.. And wow.. Its seriously good! Haha.. There's fried noodles, fried rice, honey chicken, sweet and sour pork, mixed vegetable, stir-fried beef with some vegeatable, deep-fried sotong, mapo tofu (FUFU!!!!!!), fish (as in one whole fish), "fresh" cold prawn, chicken wings, rock melon, jelly (which is GOOD) and sago with condensed milk or sth white in colour one... It was nice!! Hahaha.. But I still don't really miss Singapore's food.. Hahahhaha!!

Oh yea.. We went to the oriental shop beside the eatery.. Its damn seriously cool... THEY HAVE FROZEN CHEE CHONG FUN!!! And is those that have fillings one!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! We brought it of course (and its A$4...) Hahahha. A GOOD INVESTMENT!!! HAHAHAHA!!! They also sell a lot of chinese food.. Hahahaha!! =)))) I like it!!!

After dinner.. We went to buy bubble tea (I didn't buy it.. Hahaha.. Coz financial status didn't let me have a chance).. Hahhaa.. Learnt some cantonese words.. The "take photo" one I kinda forget how to say it.. But I remember QI SIN!!! Hahahhahaa...

And after the bubble tea.. We played this card game.. The one who got the King card can choose 3 people (random humans) by saying what cards he/she wants and they have to do/act according to his will.. Hahaha.. It was real funny.. Its somehow like a true or dare but there's only dare and you don't know who you sabotage.... T.T.. Such a scary game.. And I ended sabo-ing the three of them..

*Sniffs*

What will happen to me tomorrow..... T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment