Friday, July 17, 2009

Fourth day.. Woo Hoo!

Ok fourth day was pretty boring.. But I enjoyed it..

This is the first day that I have slept until 9am. Although I did woke up at around 7am (due to the heat from the sun which I have no idea how it came in) but I fell asleep again. Hahaha!

Woke up, have breakfast and went out to meet Carmen to do the course changing stuff again (but this time it's her). Then we walked outside to the International student office and have a lonnnggg chat with Jovan, Cornelius and Ming. Hahaha. The cold jokes told to us like the microwave and second-hand microwave, the Mexicans' jokes and all were really funny and cold. Lucky I wore three layers today. Hahaha!

After which, we had lunch (diluted jap curry with rice). I ate the entire onion thanks to Carmen, who refuses to eat them.. =.=.. I'm gonna like fart so much later on... T.T... Putting that aside, it was filling although the jap curry is soooo diluted. Hahaha!

Then its slacking around time (which is obviously facebook-ing) until dinner where we cooked again.. Haha.. It was stir-fried broccoli with chicken, canned mushroom (which tasted so damn good), and omelette with rice! Good food yea.. Hahaha.. =)) Yea.. I had lemonade soda with lipton tea sachet (gassy lemon tea!) which tasted good (while Carmen sae its horrible; this girl doesn't know how to appreciate food).. Sigh!! Hahaha!!

Punitha and Me eating dinner!

Well... Its time that I start to upload pictures.. First off.. My room!

My Cupboard full of my stuffs... Packing when I'm going home gonna be the most tiring thing ever.. Hahaha!

The bed with the table..

That's my messy table!

The room's not bad hahaha! Ok thats all for today.. Hahaha! And you know, today is juhannes (my room mate)'s birthday.. hahaha! Although he told me to keep quiet.. But.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~!!! =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment