Sunday, July 19, 2009

fifth day. the frementle day!

Today was seriously FUN. We went to frementle!! WOoo HoOOoo!!

Took my first bus in perth too.. Number 99 i think.. The bus looks similar compared to Singapore bus.. and WoooOO HooOO! We arrived at Frementle!!

Saw seagulls (mine! Mine! MINE! MINE! MINE! - from finding Nemo) on our way walking to the Frementle Market. The market is similar to our Bugis Street! And its soooo cool!! There is this sales girl selling the toy that is stretchable and can squeeze to form any faces you want (aka from cheeky to sad etc).. Its something like a plasticine where you can do whatever you want. She really really seriously gorgeous hot! Her makeup was those kind of emo gothic but she seriously BEAUTIFUL. If I'm a lesbian.. I will definitely fall in love with her.. WooOO HOoooO!

Then went to Chocolate San Churro to see chocolate.. One piece of small chocolate cost A$1.90! Hahaha.. Wanted to buy but I foresee that a sore throat is coming so no buying for me! =) Then we had FISH & CHIP AT THE FREMENTLE HARBOUR AREA!!! Man! That's is the best! Fish is fresh, Carmen brought 4 people share and we ended up eating it for dinner too.. But seriously, omg, its really really delicious! And you dun have to wait for the food; you ordered your food, they pass you a speaker-like thing (that looks like a walkie talkie) and you sit down and wait for the speaker-like thing to vibrate then you go over to the counter and take the food. ITS SUPER COOL HUH!! Omg! And I'm like in heaven after eating them!! We also brought different sauces (Seafood, sweet chilli, hot spicy chilli and tar tar for A$2.20 each). The sauces are pretty expensive though but the seafood sauce ROXS!!! Omg! EVERYTHING IS DAMN DELICIOUS!!!

Then we wanted to catch a bus back but missed the bus.. So we watch a street performer near the bus stop.. Apparenly that man is super OMG too.. He pretty big sized (most probably ard like 90kg so you can roughly gauge his size) and he managed to squeeze through 2 tennis rackets (one thru his head to toe and the other one thru his feet to head).. ITS REALLY DRAMATIC!!!

Then we went to Kardinya Park to explore.. Found the oriental store immediately (was staring at the kardinya park intensely on the bus to find that shop hahaha) and went in to explore.. Hahaha! Its pretty amazing hahaha.. Brought kailan and GOLDEN MUSHY!!!! Its GOLDEN MUSHY!! OMG OMG OMG!!! But the sad part is that its canned.. Zzzzz.... Nonetheless, its still GOLDEN MUSHY so I brought 2 cans of it.. Hahaha... Went Coles and K-mart to buy groceries and to get the remaining stuffs..

We also brought lottery!!! Hahaha.. Its so funny la.. Juhannes got sooooo excited (and we did too of coz).. Hahaha.. Its 1.95 for 3 games.. Its so damn fun.. hahaha!!! And the best part is the prize is 50 millions! Hahaha.. Not that I have hopes to win it or anything, but it sure was fun writing down the numbers! Hahaha!! =))


After which we went back to hostel..

So slack here and there (watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire).. I swore this is the first time in my life that I have watched TV five days in a row. And this is my first time that I have watch TV for more than 24 hrs in five days!!! Its really AMAZING right? Hahahaha!!

After which, Jovan came over and explore my flat and room. Hahaha. He's nice and he shown me where to go to the lectopia (online lecture download in murdoch), student edge (to be entitled to tons of discounts) and transperth (something like the bus guide and travel guide in Singapore). But I dun like him because he went to paintball this morning/afternoon. And I'm JEALOUS.. Zzzzz... =x..

That's it for the fifth day!

Tml's gonna be house wife day! Hahahaha!! And yea.. I'm currently working on making a nice blogskin for this blog so I may not be blogging so much unless its like today which is soooo FANTASTIC-ALLY FUN AND ENJOYABLE!! And pardon me if the blog is down.. =)

WoOOOoooo HoOOooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment