Sunday, July 19, 2009

Julie's the first Master Chef in Aus

Like what the title implies.. Julie's the Master Chef.. But I would like Poh to be the master chef more.. Coz she really skilled and she's very calm.. But awww... At least she made it to the top 2..

Today wasn't really a housewife day.. Carmen and I did laundry in the morning, cook lunch and slack a bit more (was doing my blogskin) and then we played basketball!!! LOL! I actually wore tee shirt and shorts to play. Before I got there, I was half frozen up. Carmen, being the good person as she always was, lent me her jacket. Hahaha.. Its really FREEZING!! Then I bare footed-ly played bball.. Hahaha.. It's a amazing feat, considering the ground is like those road type (gravel i believe they are called that). Thanks to karate, I dun feel pain until the end (like around 6.30pm).. I actually can shoot into the ring 4 times in a row.. Hahahaha!!! But it wasn't in the game.. so ya.. Hahaha!

Oh yea.. I also took some pictures! ;)

Carmen, looking very very very white.... She's actually sniggering at the CLEO magazine's article about *ah hem*.. Zzzz....

That's my breakfast; Shapes biscuit and plain water... Zzzz...

That is taken at my window.. The exterior of one of the aparments in Student Village..

Oh well whatever, today's a pretty fun day.. Really enjoyed basketball.. Haha.. We gonna play more bball!!!! Hahahaha!! Things that I didn't manage to complete in Singapore due to personal issues, I'll do that in Australia! =)

But I won't forget the promises you kept but its unfulfilled... Hahahaha! I'll do it in Australia. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment