Monday, July 20, 2009

Ugly toad..

Today was a sad day for me... I burnt my tomato rice in the pot.. I kind of stirred the rice a bit too late.. but oh well, at least the base and the side turned into popcorn tomato rice.. The rest was pretty delicious i think.. That got me emo the whole day..

I ended up cleaning the kitchen.. And gosh.. The stove was freaking hard to clean! We had no proper cleaning detergents and rags... So i used my sponge, tissue, cloth and some disposable cloth lookalike thingy to clean it.. Took like a hell lot of time... Zzz.. Then vacuum the entire hallway and lounge.. When I attempted to vacuum the sofa.. I got a shock of my life.. Popcorn from dunno when, pencil, a 10 cent coin, a tag from some clothing are all under the sofa seats.. Haha.. Then I mopped the kitchen floor, cleaned the microwave and all.. But its not as bad as it seemed since one of my roommate is cleaning with me.. Hahahaha.

Dinner was pretty pathetic since I simply refused to cook (as we have alr cleaned it). So we had cup noodle (Macaroni Cheese) and instant soup (tomato, bacon and chili flavour) for dinner.. Watched several episodes of Blood+ at Carmen's room before coming back.. Haha..

So yea.. today was pretty simple.. And tml.. IT'S FLAT INSPECTION!!!!! OMG OMG!!! And tml... We are gonna watch harry potter at Fleo~~~ Wooooo!!!! That is if we can get past the flat inspection.. hahaha... T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment