Thursday, July 23, 2009

I miss epilating...

Hahahaha!! Today is the last day to enjoy my slacker life in Perth. Awww.. Today's the start of orientation.. Been having a bad feeling about it.. Sigh.. Anyway I should like start to describe today.. Hahaha!!

Today was ok.. Summarised in short:

Woke up at 7.30am. Went to meet Sheena and Ka Hang. Ate breadfast (bread with ham and cheese; ham is SALTY!!). Brought them to meet P. Bob with Carmen. Went to Library to read books while waiting. Couldn't find the non-fiction section at all =(((. Meet up with them again and went back to help Sheena move out. Can't believe she's in Flat 11!! Its just beside mine!! ^^. Then brought them to Bankwest to set up their bank account. Then ate wedges (A$6.70 for a large portion) and rice with honey chicken (A$5 which is EXPENSIVE!!). Went to Kardinya via bus (since need to activate the transperth card; Sheena and Ka Hang have to pay A$2.40 each to a trip there.. =( Sorry!!!). Brought more groceries and went back. Had dinner (Carmen cooked Ho Fun.. )..

Then the fun begins.. Sheena brought a epilator and we played with it.. Its sooo fun!!! And gosh.. It really really fun!! Hahahaha!!! Its not even pain at all as claimed by magazine!! Hahahhaa!! And man, its really fun!!! And if a epilator falls into my hand.. I shall shave everyone's leg and arm hairs!!! WOooooOO!!!! =))) Gonna buy soon!!!! Heeee!!! And gosh.. I bet we are sooo loud that my roommates are wondering what the heck we are doing in my room.. Hahahhaa.. And this was what happened in summary:
Sheena brought her epilator into the room. The room was silence when we plug it into the socket. Sheena demonstrated for us. The whole room was filled with the razor's sound. It was really scary.. Then.. I became the first blood of the three to try it.. I make sounds but gritted my teeth to try it.. Then Sheena started. "... .... ..... Ok.. Not so bad.. ... ... ... Hey!! Its pretty shiok!! ^^" Then I'm grinning all the way.. It wasn't so bad after all, I thought.. Then Carmen tried it.. When Sheena starts, she yell "Bitch!". Hahahahahaha!!! It was so funny!! Hahahaha.. Then she got used to it.. Hahahhaa... Ka Hang was the last to try it.. Hahhaa... She's so cute la!! She shouted before Sheena starts and still shouting after Sheena ended. Then after all that, she said, "Not so painful.." Hahhahahaha!! Lol!!!

So it ended in me keep using it (coz its FUN!!).. Hahahahaha!!

And yea.. the powerball results are out.. I didn't win anything... Aww... The results is 2,7,12,17 and 18 with powerball 43.. Awwwwww....

So ya.. today's a pretty fun day.. Tried something new! =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment