Friday, July 24, 2009

Ice Skating..

Today's the start of orientation!!! Ahhhhh!!! That means school is starting soon!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!

Ok.. Orientation's ok.. Not as boring as what everyone described (you gonna be POSITIVE AND OPTIMISTIC MAN!!!).. And I took notes! Hahahaha!! A bit dumb.. But yea.. hahahahaha!! That's a hardworking Shu Hui for a start.. =))

Their lunch was SUB WAY SANDWICHES!!! And I ate one with lettuce!! *Ewwww* I threw away one olive and I bet there's more inside.. *Gosh!* But it's delicious anyway.. Hahaha.. Maybe I may start to eat lettuce.. T.T!!!!

Then its back to lecture again.. Well.. It was until 3pm that we decided to go back.. (so much so for a hardworking student.. Zzz.. Sigh.. Peer pressure is super influencing.. Sigh..).. Then we went to Kardinya to change the lamps since they are faulty.. Man.. I just dun understand how BOTH of their lamps are faulty.. It's like impossible yea? Hahaha.. Anyway we had great time "shopping" again (it means more money spent... *Sighs!!!!*).. Brought this exfoilating gloves (rmb the epilator incident?). Its to prevent ingrown hairs so that I will have fun exfoilating hairs again! ^^ Hahaha.. Anyway we wanted to eat Chicken Treats but ended up going to the Fish & Chips because of my fault.. T.T.. Then we were wondering why Chicken Treats dun sell Chickens but seafood... Real dumb.. Sigh... What happened to me "observing surroundings"... Zzzz...

Then we rushed back to meet the Murdoch Volunteers for ice skating.. It was fun and I finally learned how to ice skate.. Hahaha.. But during the process, I screamed a lot, almost made Ka Hang and Carmen fall and fell 3 times. T.T Hahaha.. Although its scary with a lot of people colliding with each other and good ice skating zooming around you, it was fun... And since because I went ice skating, I need to eat white bread or reserved food for meals... T.T...

So this is the scary day today.. T.T!!! And I think I managed to talk less than 150 sentences today!!! Wooo!!! Hahaha!! =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment