Saturday, July 25, 2009

Murdoch Race

The race is really hahaha. Now I know how my participants for the orientation felt when they have to run from one place to the other.. Hahaha.. I'm soo sorry if I made ur class walked from TCC to Street Soccer Court!!! T.T!!!!

But the race was pretty much ok.. We ran from points to points that are really near to each other.. I'm really complaining inside to myself.. T.T!! I'm sooo sorry to make u guys walked from TCC to Street Soccer Court!!!!! T.T!!!!!

But we got second place in the race.. Pretty ironic since our group practically walked throughout the entire race.. Hahaha.. Only at the end, we got "peer pressure" from other groups that we ran.. Zzzz.. And I was sweating!!!! Zzzzzzzzzz!!!

Then we skipped their bbq to cook for Carmen.. Coz's she sick.. Zzz.. Stupid girl who is sick and insisted to go ice skating and now landed herself into this state.. Zzzz... Sometimes I wonder is this the Carmen I know.. Zzz... And the porridge's nice too.. Well.. there is this thing called the celery inside and i feel its really feel weird to put it in.. But hey.. its nice!! Hahaha.. Probably the north side (Yishun) and the east side (Bedok etc) difference.. Hahaha.. We also garnish it with spring onion.. Hahaha.. The only bad part is that it doesnt have red colour stuffs inside.. Then it will be colourful!!! So i suggested to put in red capsicums.. Of coz they refused la.. Hahaha.. And man.. Although it will really be colourful, I'm sure it will taste weird.. Hahaha..

After that, Ka Hang and I went to Kardinya again to change the light bulbs.. Hahhaa.. Went grocery shopping again.. Hahaha.. Seriously.. I think we have enough to last us for two weeks.. Hahhaa.. Provided we eat bread and ham and cheese.. Hahahaha!! It was fun.. And the weather is like SUPER GOOD.. Its sunny and cold at the same time.. And its really beautiful!! For pictures, Ka Hang will make a photo blog so that everyone can see.. For details, look at my blog.. Hahhahaa!! Will post the link soon! =))

Then dinnertime!! Ka Hang made tomato egg.. which is seriously damn good.. Hahhaa!! I thought i can never eat a tomato egg again after my attachment in DSO.. But.. KA HANG MADE IT!!! Omg.. I'm sooo touched that I can cry!!! =)))))) And I could just like practically lick it off la.. Must learn from her.. Hahha.. So that I can make one myself! =)))

And that's all for today.. And another guy just moved in.. He's called Ivan and he's pretty handsome too.. Hahahhaa!! Seems like I'm really really lucky!! Hahahahhaa!!! =))))

No comments:

Post a Comment