Sunday, August 16, 2009

Dessert Feast!! (They tasted real good!)

I officially DECLARE that
I AM DOWN WITH A SORE THROAT
.

No VOICE!!!!!

But who cares, I had dessert (crème brûlée, berry bomb alaska and cheesecake). Well, I dun mind losing my voice over them.. =)))

And after which, Carmen, Kobi and I went to the library for overnight studying.. Did quite a number of stupid things (like attempting to open the library door without our cards, giving weird examples and all).. But I managed to study biochem and I'm glad that I gotten most of the concept correct.. Now is to remember all the pathways and study more in depth about the positve homotrophic and positive and negative heterotrophic interaction.. and I'm ready to score at least 80%!!! Bloody hell I spent so many days on biochem better give me at least a 80%!! Zzzzz.....


The fire thingy that is used to make the top layer of crème brûlée


Putting the sugar coating on the crème brûlée after which is being heated up by the fire thingy which will melt the sugar coating.. =)

Putting the cream on top of the berry bomb alaska =)).. The cream that Kobi whipped for 15 minutes continuously... Su-goi!!!

The wonderful Cheesecake made by Colin! Gosh. Tasted good! =)) I managed to keep one slice!!! HAHAHA!!!

The overnight studying. Notice that there's coffee and chips on the table.. I really deserved to get the sore throat.. Hahahah!!! But who cares!!

Ok now.. Back to even more studying... Zzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment