Thursday, August 13, 2009

I should be studying or sleeping right now..

Blog for a while before I start studying.. Now, it really feels like I having university life! Woo!! Assignments are being given, tests are starting to roll in and I'm starting to panic!!! WoooooO!!

Ok I'm crazy.. Hahaha!! And today... I LEARNT HOW MAKE MAKE TOMATO EGG!!!! WOOOOO!!! Thanks to Ka Hang!! WooooO!!!!!

And now.. its raining everyday!!! Boooo to the weather!!

But I DUN CARE.. Hahaha!! I'm going crazy with Biochem, genetics and biostatistics!!!!

&*@&*$%(@%)!%)$!!!!


Dinner (yesterday and today's and tomorrow's lunch).. Japanese stew (with seafood, potato and onions) with tomato egg! You can never get sick of eating tomato eggs.. =))

Thats the tomato eggs that I cooked today!! =)) Yummy!!

This tee shirt is one of the shop "Jay Jay".. I pretty much like the slogan, "Of Course I'm in Love with You darLING" with "I'm Lying" in red.. Haha.. Reminds me of someone back in Singapore.. Hahahaha!! Thanks to Meng for posing! Hahaha! I should buy this shirt for him rite.. LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment