Friday, August 14, 2009

Whatever, whenever, WHATEVER...

I'm in deep shit.. Out of 6 questions from the mock test, I only got 2 questions right.. Hahaha! I'm so dead.. Zzzz... Biochem full force for the next three days... Zzz..

The gel results came out pretty nice too... =)

Whatever, whatever..

STUDY.
No FACEBOOK or MSN. T.T

Today had potluck at Cynthia's flat.. It was really good! And there's spicy stuffs; fried rice and soup!! I'm so happy!!! =)) Ok cool.. Back to study... Zzz..

Food that were cooked.. There's "gong bao" chicken, garlic bread, luncheon meat, honey chicken, terriyaki chicken wings, lasagna, fried rice, vegetable (celery with golden mushy and chicken), pizza, soup (spicy soto ayam), beef, gyoza and chocolate cake.. =)) That's Michelle btw.. Haha..

The host, Cynthia and me! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment