Friday, August 21, 2009

Too early..

Ok.. Its really too early.. So I'll just blog about the past few days.. Nothing much happened..

Wed went to try out judo class.. It was definitely AWESOME! But ended up with a pair of numb hands and the two people, Carmen and Kobe were laughing at my panda roll...

T.T but panda cute wat!!! Hahahaha..

I think I will still continue Judo but not so committed compared to last time in Karate depending on my studies and all.. Hahaha!!

On Thursday, we only had genetics tutorial.. I found out the questions that I have done (on Sunday when I was still sick) was ALL WRONG.. Zzzz.. Genetics revision now!!!! But nvm, I'm cool with it..

Then I brought eggs and grapefruit ($1.20 for 6!!) in school at the "festival thingy" at Bush Court.. It's always on every Thursday and you could buy a lot of things, from printers (from $39), the printer inks (HP No. 60 XL black and colour for just $85), accessories, books, vegetables and a lot more..

We also went to Woolsworth at Bullcreek in the night.. The items there were cheap... But guess wat.. I brought only cheese (which is shared by Sheena too)!! So.. yea.. Wasted the trip.. Sigh... But it was fun! Hahaha! And I got more people to join Judo! But.. they gonna see me do my panda roll... T.T

Well, that's all.. I'm gonna facebook more and eat my breakfast! =))

For humans that are having exams.. HAHAHAHAHA!!! ALL THE BEST FOR UR EXAMS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment