Saturday, August 22, 2009

Today is love.

I absolutely love today, the 22nd August 2009.

I learnt how to make CREME BRULEE!!!!

LOVES!!

Got three ramekins too!! =)))

Im soooo happy!!!!!!

Sorry Carmen and Sheena.. But I didn't leave any for you guys.. Hope you guys have fun at Alp's house anyway...

Random pictures taken.. Hahaha!!

Singapore Satay Sauce. I didn't know Singapore was famous for that..

The creme brulee.. Half cooked.. =))

Lunch while making creme brulee.. =)

That's creme brulee and souffle (made by Kobe).. It was really really delicious and its amazing how it is able to rise without yeast or raising flour...

Dinner for today: Pattaya!!, tomato egg and mashed potatoes...

Guess everything went well.. Though I was slightly irritated in the afternoon.. But... LIFE IS GOOD WHEN YOU'RE NOT ANGRY!

Be CHEERFUL, Shuhui!!

Well.. regarding the biochem test.. I got 6 out of 10.. So I guess I'm retaking it during nov.. Hahaha!! So yea.. Life is good! Shall study harder and get at least 8 for the next quiz! =) If not, I WILL DELETE ONE OF MY FACEBOOK APPLICATIONS WHICH HAVE BEEN WITH ME WHEN I'M DOWN AND UNDER. =((((

Shu Hui! Jia You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment