Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day 0, 1 and 2 of Perth with my sisters!

Ok.. Shall blog on the Perth trip with my sisters!!

Day 0:
Thats when my sisters came to Perth! At around 11.30pm! Took evonne's car and went to our "so-called" home to stay in Perth! Its called "Cute Cottage"! Although its not cute at all, its super nice and really really cosy! Definitely recommend people to stay there! I love it a lot!!

Day 1:
Woke up at around 7am and dragged my sis off from bed. Hahaha! Then my second sis ended up playing facebook.. Zzz..

We went out to Perth City to collect the rent car (the trip costs $2.40 each for my sisters! So expensive la.. And its like 7 stops only?).. Drove around (and ended up being lost a couples of time, but hey! we don't live there do we?).. Finally went back to the house and carried my luggage and all to the car.. Got lost again and since we're hungry, we stopped over at Chicken Treats to have our breakfast cum lunch.. Hahaha..

Then we drove to my hostel.. Kinda got lost but eventually we found our way.. Hahaha!! But at the hostel, we went to Kobe and Collin's flat to sample desserts! Tiramisu, home-made ice cream and creme brulee! Super delicious! Haha! Then after which we went to my flat and collect my pathetic luggage.. Hahaha!

After which, we went to Carousel Shopping Centre.. Shopped for a lot for groceries and all.. Haha.. That's the benefit of your family members coming to see you.. You don't have to pay for it.. =))

We went to Evonne's workplace, Johnny's Fish & Chip Shop for dinner. The fish and chips are really really delicious to the max man!! Then Evonne's sister, Jeannie drove us to South Perth to see the view of Perth City while waiting for Evonne to finish work.. The view is awesome!!! =))) And thats all of the fun stuffs in Day 1... =)

Day 2:
Went to Subiaco Street Market in the morning.. Nothing much to buy coz its all fresh vegetables and stuffs..

After which we went to King's Park.. Got lost again.. Hahahaa! Had a picnic theree! Ok, not much of a picnic but more of enjoying the scenery and eating chips there. hahaha!

Harbourtown is the next stop!! I bought lots of things from there!!!!! And I bet my sister is totally broke.. Haha!! So sorry, sister.. Hahahahhaa!!!

By the time we finished shopping, its already pretty dark.. We went to Perth City and wanted to eat some kangaroo meat... We kinda asked around and found out that Northbridge have restaurants that sells that and that we were advised to "stick close to each other" and "be safe".. Its really scary la.. We walked halfway and gave up going there.. Went to a restaurant that's near the city.. They have KANGAROO MEAT!! Hahahaha!! Furthermore, it comes with Emu and crocodile sausages.. Haha.. But the disappointing fact is that the kangaroo meat tasted like beef and the sausages are pretty much salty.. But its still good!! And bloody hell.. its so expensive!!!

After dinner, we went to walk around the city area (cos Friday's late night shopping) and still feeling pretty scared about our surrounding.. Its so scary.. If I can avoid going out at night I will definitely avoid man.. I didn't get a chance to go to the crumpler shop though.. Sigh.. But the night life of Perth is pretty interesting.. Totally different during the daytime..

Went back at around 9 plus SAFELY. Haha. And thats all for today.. Haahaha!!

I will upload the pictures soon.. Or you can view it from my facebook!! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment