Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The dog ate my assignment.

I had a weird dream. But well.. Whatever.. It won't come true anyway.. Concentrate on your studies. It is all that matters.

And yay! Had a chat with Wallace Lim.. And he say to let me join his research team in cancer therapy when I come back during dec!! How cool is that! It's one step closer to do cancer research! =)))

Well.. Nothing much to blog.. Woke up and eat and start fasting, study, eat curry for dinner, played citadel (won AGAIN.. Haha.. But did not steal coins and steal cards from anyone!), sleep. Woke up just now and ate and stone until now, trying to find any meaning to the dream I had. Hahaha! Its not one of my priorities right now so screw that. =))

One more day that my sisters are coming.. Aw man.. That means I have to finish studying biostatistic and biochemistry by Wednesday. This is not good... Coz yea.. Zzzz..

GO AND STUDY.. ZZZZ...
I still love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment