Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I smell fish cake at my hostel flat's hallway

Been random coz I can't study.. Zzz.. The past few days were pretty nice I guess.. I get to stay at the hostel for the weekend (like finally?) and did lots of studies (mostly Genetics..)..

The past few days have been experimenting with the rice cooker about cooking the rice too.. But always got too wet.. T.T Today's was a bit dry.. So Zzz... But well.. I tried making "three cup chicken" and "tom yum soup".. Super yummy!! Hahaha!! Well, you cant go wrong with Chinese condiments and throwing everything into the pot/ pan and cook right? haha!! So yea..

And my biostat lecturer, Ryan Admiral, made my day by pushing the biostat assignment back to next week!! =)) Hahaha!! So that means I can spent more time with Biochem! This time, I will write notes, read the notes like five times!, test myself everyday and do whatever it takes to get that damn 8.0 out of 10.0.. Zzzz... Or else, I will stop going msn and delete restaurant city.. Zzzzzz... That will be real disaster then..

The exam timetable are out too.. I got two papers (Biostat and Biochem) on 23th Nov.. Its real sucky man.. Although Biostat is open book, I don't really think it will help since its 3 hours to solve all the statistic things.. The last paper (Genetics) is on 25th Nov.. And after that, I have 25th to 29th Nov to fool around! Hahaha!! =))

69 days to exams!!! OMG?

Good luck man.. The holidays are coming! Hang in there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment