Saturday, September 12, 2009

Transposons, what the heck are they?

I ate a whole dried chili. And I ran up and down in my room. Drank lotsa water but it's still spicy. Ate biscuit but its still hot. My face was all red. And I bet there's smoke coming out from my mouth. Zzzz.. Should have cut it and eat a bit by a bit instead. Zzz..

And I came to realise I'm really really scared of drunk people.. Apparently, there's a guy who was drunk came to my flat and talked super loudly and still drank some alcohol.. And I AM SO SCARED!!! And its for no reason.. Normally, I wouldn't be scared of drunkards that much but today, I was so scared.. I wonder why people drink so much.. To forget their sorrows? But its only for that moment.. When you're sober again.. you will still remember it right.. So why not let it hurt you until you become immune to it? Or do something that doesn't hurt yourself to 'forget' it.. Or do what Hong Ming said...

The best way (I reckon) is to study and don't think about anything! Hahaha!! And the stupid transposons... I HATE YOU!! Zzzz...
Today almost lent Meg the necklace you gave me. Couldn't believe I did that. Wanted to let u go, but I couldn't bear to.. I'm still yours.. Please tell me that you still love me...

No comments:

Post a Comment