Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Secret Valentine by We The Kings

Yesterday was pure fun.. It seems as if I'm here to visit Perth instead of studying.. Hahaha!

We played lotsa games like shooting game (which I'm going to try next year), pick the duckling, pick the box, "bingo" game, bumper car (my favourite!), throw a ball down to a clown's eosophagus, going into a haunted house (hotel in this case)... Its really is fun.. And I spent.. $54.... Zzz.. Shu Hui.. Eat more bread and porridge.. Zzz.. Its a total of $76 if I include the admission ticket.. Hahaha.. But its a once a year thing.. So yea. =)))

The amazing Water Tap!


Bumper Cars!!


Haunted Hotel (although its not scary at all.. I got freaked out by the people whispering into my ears... T.T)

The winners of the Bingo games! And the fluffy reminds me of Louis! Hahaha!


Hahaha!! Upload pictures on facebook!! =))

Now.. More studying.. Hope that everything will work out!! =)

Oh yea.. An update of what had happened.. Coz I think its been long since I blog.. Hahaha!!
  • Its the second study week break!! *Screams*!!
  • Ka Hang and Carmen went back Singapore.. T.T
  • I got genetics practical report to do and which I had freaked out during lab.. So its really hard.. T.T
  • No idea how to start my biostat project.. T.T
  • And.. I made a cake for Carmen for her early birthday celebration.. =) And I'm making another one for Meg's birthday on this coming Thursday too!! =))
  • Feeling slightly homesick but hell with it.. I need to study.. T.T

Sigh.. Back to more studying.. The ironic part is that both Biochem II and genetics stuffs that I'm gonna studying over the week are about mitosis and meiosis.. How bad can a holiday week be.. Totally rotten. Zzzzz...
You're the reason that I'm feeling homesick. I wish I could fly back and see you. Is it not possible to be tgt again? I wonder how are you doing right now..

No comments:

Post a Comment