Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The pig is replaced by the chicken..

Today was pretty much a nice day..

Had a morning walk with Meg.. And gonna do that everyday too.. Provided that it's not raining.. =) I'm exercising!!! =)) Thunder thighs! Go away!!

After which tried to study biochem and did a bit of biostat.. Failed miserably.. Aw well.. its the holidays.. =(( Tomorrow I'm gonna "chiong" already.. Sigh...

Then went to see a lecturer regarding biochem.. And damn! Its the cell cycle thing again.. Mitosis, Meiosis and cell cycle are haunting me in Genetics and Biochemistry! I hate them!!! Zzzz...

Oh.. I made Chik Ku Teh for my flatmates too! Got a good response from them!! =P I'm so going to make them come to Singapore and eat all the good food and the real Bak Ku Teh!!! Hahaha!! =))

Went for Judo class.. It seems like a gymnastics class then a judo class during warm-up.. Then it turned into a violent class in which we need to do sweeps (wasn't so violent AT FIRST.. Then Colin wanted to "spar (can't rmb what they call it, but its sth like sparring)" with the instructor.. Which was real violent.. Sigh.. What happened to the soft and gentle sport that I have in mind? =(((

Ok. Shu Hui.. Enough of playing and refusing to study.. Remember your aims and get that HDs!!! So.. STUDY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment