Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Feeling suffocating..

Once again.
Made a wrong decision, making people unhappy.

KOH SHU HUI, what is wrong with you?
You know the answer, and you jolly well go and present.
Why are you hesitating?
Didn't you say that you wanna change?

Biochem results are out.
Let's see what I've got.
Whether it's more than 8 or less than 8.
And gosh.
Am I surprised! Such a good grade..
Is it a good sign or a bad sign for me,
Telling me to go ahead with what I want to do?

Despite it all,
shu hui better study hard.
You know that exams freak you out and that you don't do well for exams.
So be prepared you shall be.

Start studying now,
for you have only 48 days more.
And additional 5 more days,
You'll be back to Singapore,
and enjoy your life away.

Try not to forget the reason why you came here...
I still love you and I'm gonna call you for a chance to be together again. That was my determination for biochem.

No comments:

Post a Comment