Monday, October 12, 2009

I hate the rent that keeps increasing..

Had biochemistry test today.. Wasn't so bad.. Lets wait till I get back my result before saying anymore..

If I have more than 8 out of 10, I will do something (not for u guys to know =) ) which have been on my mind.. Haha.. I'm hoping it will not happen but yet.. I still wish for it to happen.. I know.. Its contradicting.

Next will be the biostat assignment.. Lets hope that I can manage to maintain my grade so that I would have to fret so much about the main exams..

Shu Hui!! Don't think so much and focus on your studies!!!

I know I mustn't think so much but I can't help to think how am I going to survive all the way until end November with the so little amount I have.. T.T... I'm gonna buy cabbage, potato and tomato and make soup everyday.. T.T..

Do ur biostat LA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment