Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Broke... =(

Spend the day in lab as usual.. but there's a nice surprise.. my colleagues actually brought me and Fuanni birthday cake.. Hahaha.. I'm so happy.. Someone is actually celebrating my birthday!! Hahhahaha!! And yesterday my mum baked me a strawberry cake which is sooooo delicious!! And I rmb that Andrea and myself made ice cream cake during the last few days in hostel for my 'future' birthday too! Hahahhaha! I'm soo fortunate!!

I'm soooo happy!! =)))

Now I only wish someone give me Popular vouchers and transportation money for my birthday too.. Hahahaha! I dun mind a free lunch in TP too! =))

Speaking of lunch.. It seems that I gonna survive on bread for the rest of my time here in Sg... Coz I HAVE NO MONEY!!!! And I dun wanna ask my dad for money... =(((

I NEED A PART TIME JOB THAT ALLOWS ME TO WORK ONLY ON WEEKENDS OR EVEN WEEKDAYS EVENING!!!!!!

=((((((

No comments:

Post a Comment